Hi! Jenna here.
I was born and raised in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. I moved to Denver, NYC, and back home before finally settling in LA July of 2014. I am a professional dancer, and that originally drew me to LA. I still dance, but I became enamored with the city in the process. Doubt I'll ever leave (don't tell my mom).
- I love black & white polka dots and stripes
- My guilty pleasure is Celine Dion
- My favorite book is "The Secret Lives of People in Love" by Simon Van Booy
- One of my best skills is sleeping in
- I don't talk to anyone before coffee
- I play violin, guitar, and ukulele
- I am mildly obsessed with Gene Kelley and movies from that era
- I prefer my popcorn stale
- I also prefer my Oreos stale
- I feel incomplete without lipstick
- My celebrity crush is Chandler Bing
- I wish I could live in an Tim Burton movie
Pleased to make your acquaintance ;)
Photos by Caroline Moore Pictures